1. Did you know that you may be entitled to a minimum of $10,000? Background check companies MUST comply with both state and federal law. California has one of the strictest policies on accuracy. This results in many mistakes in which you are entitled to compensation.
2. Employer cannot run a background check before an offer is given, in California. Also the employer must obtain your permission to conduct the background check.
3. If a background check is conducted and failed, the results must be delivered to you within 3 days or else the employer will be in violation and you will be entitled to compensation.
4. Expungements (erasing your past conviction) and/or misdemeanor plea downs often are not updated by third party background check companies. This is an even bigger mistake that can hurt your chances of finding a job, and you will be entitled to compensation.
5. We have a team of lawyers who specialize in this field of background check accuracy and we fight for the right for job applicants to have a fair chance, no matter who they are.
There is no fee without a victory. Please inquire about your eligibility for any possible violations of the above, a quick analysis of your record can be done within minutes.